Old versionsSee all
Alerts can be verified in the surveillance video before security guards or police are dispatched to the site. As soon as any of the alert events occur, the GV-Center V2 can automatically activate alarms to notify the operators, the authorities, or a security station.
The security personnel can then verify the nature of the alarms and take proper actions. SMS or e-mail messages of alerts can be sent to the local GV-System subscriber or other authorities, such as school administrators.
This mechanism of GV-Center V2 and its security network can successfully reduce the probability of false alarms. The below diagram demonstrates the workflow of an event in Geovision cetner V2.
* View live images from 800 channels of 500 remote Geovision Systems
* Receive live images on motion detection, alarm, I/O trigger, panic button activation
* View GV-Systems server information
* Two-way audio communication
* Real-time I/O monitoring
* Receive incident notifications
* Quick search by key-word in backup ViewLog
* Remote PTZ control
* Remote I/O device control
* Create, edit groups of GV-Center V2 servers and subscribers
* Keep track of GV-System's location ID, alarm status, and online status
* Respond to alerts of video lost, motion detection, I/O module lost, I/O triggered, connection lost, subscriber login/logout, surveillance system abnormality, intruder, missing object, unattended object, POS loss prevention, and disk full
* Send notification via alarms, SMS, and e-mails
* Logon to SMS server at startup
* Avoid connection failure
* 1024x768 or 1280x1024 resolution
* Live or attached videos at 320x240 / 640x240 / 640x480
* Single monitor screen divisions: 6/15/24x, 6/12/24x
* Dual monitors screen divisions: 9/25/36x; 9/20/42x
* Dual monitor support: one for live videos display, the other for event lists