Alerts can be verified in the surveillance video before security guards or police are dispatched to the site. As soon as any of the alert events occur, the GV-Center V2 can automatically activate alarms to notify the operators, the authorities, or a security station.
The security personnel can then verify the nature of the alarms and take proper actions. SMS or e-mail messages of alerts can be sent to the local GV-System subscriber or other authorities, such as school administrators.
This mechanism of GV-Center V2 and its security network can successfully reduce the probability of false alarms. The below diagram demonstrates the workflow of an event in Geovision cetner V2.
* View live images from 800 channels of 500 remote Geovision Systems
* Receive live images on motion detection, alarm, I/O trigger, panic button activation
* View GV-Systems server information
* Two-way audio communication
* Real-time I/O monitoring
* Receive incident notifications
* Quick search by key-word in backup ViewLog
* Remote PTZ control
* Remote I/O device control
* Create, edit groups of GV-Center V2 servers and subscribers
* Keep track of GV-System's location ID, alarm status, and online status
* Respond to alerts of video lost, motion detection, I/O module lost, I/O triggered, connection lost, subscriber login/logout, surveillance system abnormality, intruder, missing object, unattended object, POS loss prevention, and disk full
* Send notification via alarms, SMS, and e-mails
* Logon to SMS server at startup
* Avoid connection failure
* 1024x768 or 1280x1024 resolution
* Live or attached videos at 320x240 / 640x240 / 640x480
* Single monitor screen divisions: 6/15/24x, 6/12/24x
* Dual monitors screen divisions: 9/25/36x; 9/20/42x
* Dual monitor support: one for live videos display, the other for event lists